"I don't want to get dressed yet, mom!"
"I'm a big boy... give me that glass."

David is not shy about his love of food.

...and he's not shy about expressing his dislikes, either. Tofu is gross!
Uncle David thought maybe David would like it better if he fed him. Of course, he cheated and fed David his favorite food, sweet potatoes.

David got tired of the toy mommy gave him so he made his own, and loved it!
"Grandpa Wayne had better get the ski boat ready for me!!!"

Great Grandpa John's trip to Missouri: 300 miles.
Gas money: $50
Keeping Kaylie from barking at the fish: very challenging.
4 generations of Pittman men fishing together: PRICELESS
"Daddy, you're not realing fast enough."

Aunt Amber loves to hold David.

6 Months - I'm such a big boy now.


6 1/2 Months - Christmas Picture

No comments:
Post a Comment